If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

by Zachary Seufert -
Number of replies: 0

If I could have just one superpower it would be the ability to read the thoughts of others.I believe this would be greater then say being able to fly or just most anything you could dream of.my greatest threat isn't anything from out of this world or in the future.Its right here, its now, its my fellow man.Now I don't want to take advantage of now one, hurt tremor manipulate them.My greatest offense is my defense.Protect your ass is always rule number one.This would be just like predicting my future, knowing what coming so I can prepare.

Now I don't mean everyone is a threat, but you just never know.From my walk of life deceit is the name of the game.I've been robbed at gun point, survivor of being stabbed 11 times, and battling addiction.And it is truly painful experiences to had to live and fight threw these events and the physiological damage that comes from this is handicapping.The statement of "only if I knew now then" wouldn't exist, the pain, shame and sorrow from past experiences wouldn't be there.Id been able to use that part of my life for something better, then processing my feelings and trying to figure out how to come to terms with it.Maybe self medicating with street drugs wouldn't of happened, relapses or battling depression.

I can even go future into this with being able to read a mind, maybe id be able to understand the mind, the person themselves.It make me more empathic to all walks of life.Just maybe if I could understand them,I could pass more meaningful messages that they themselves could comprehending.