My TV Show Recommendation

My TV Show Recommendation

by Mia Davis -
Number of replies: 0

If I were to recommend a TV show for someone to watch I would recommend Avatar The Last Airbender. It is about a world where some people are able to bend the elements earth, water, fire, or air, using their own energy inside of them. Only the Avatar is able to bend all four elements, and their job is to bring balance to the world. When Avatar Aang discovers as a young boy he is destined to be the Avatar, he is frightened and runs away from the air temple he was raised. A huge storm causes him to disappear, but he was able to preserve himself in ice for 100 years. During that time, the Fire Lord started a war amongst the other nations using the power of a comet to increase their fire bending abilities. He destroyed the air nation, leaving only Aang as the last airbender. One day, brother and sister Sokka and Katara accidentally discover Aang when they get into an argument and Katara bends the water so violently the iceberg Aang is incapsulated in appears. They discover he is the Avatar, and together they plan to travel the world so Aang can master all the elements and defeat the Fire Lord before he has the chance to destroy the whole world.