Book recommendations!

Book recommendations!

by Makinzie Jager -
Number of replies: 2

I have quite a few little recommendations and most of them are adult fantasy simply because it's the gerne I read and enjoy the most. I've give two of my current favorites! I have just finished the final book in the Daevabad trilogy! It was a fantastic adventure through middle eastern faith and folklore with a few different perspectives from who I would call the three main characters. I HIGHLY recommend that one to anyone and everyone!

I have also recently finished rereading one of my all time favorites, the All Souls Trilogy! I first picked it up in 2019 and since then its been one I recommend to basically everyone as well. The concept of vampires, witches, secret orders, a sprinkle of forbidden love (a little cheesy but bare with me) drug me in and I was hooked. I like the history aspect of this story a lot, especially in the second book. I also found myself really enjoying the unique way the vampire work in this universe. 

In reply to Makinzie Jager

Re: Book recommendations!

by Morgan Jones -
I like how you are able to describe your favorite books without giving away any of the story.