Super Powers

Super Powers

by Tammi Robertson -
Number of replies: 0

When you think superpowers. You immediately can't help but to think of all the superheroes in comics and movies. How cool would it be to have the powers of superman, spiderman, or wonder woman. Fight evil and save the day!

Yet, my idea of a superpower is somewhat different. I would love to actually have the phenomenal ability to have a photographic memory. The ability to recall pages of text or numbers in great detail. It has been described as the ability to briefly look at a page of information and then recite it perfectly from memory.

Does it classify as a superpower? I believe it does because this type of ability has never been proven to exist. Just Like I can't shoot webs out of hands, laser beams out of my eyes, or teleport.

Why would I want this power?  Why not? 

The older I get it feels like the less I remember. This would allow me to commit more information to my long-term memory.  It would help in studying and memorizing study material in an efficient way for exams and tests. I would be able to perfectly describe something in detail after only seeing it once an article or painting. I would be able to look at a map once never be lost. 

How cool is that!