Atypical

Atypical

by madilyn sprinkle -
Number of replies: 2

I think the show atypical on Netflix is a great show, I've binged watched it in a short amount of time and am always so excited my new season comes out. It's about how a boy who has autism navigate his way through high school, in the adult world while adding a bit of comedy and family drama. The main character name is so intelligent and funny. Hey sister Kaycee also talks about her struggles with sexuality and shares her experience from her perspective what it's like having an older brother with autism. I definitely recommend it for an older audience!

In reply to madilyn sprinkle

Re: Atypical

by Kerry Tappana -
I have also watched this show and loved it. I loved all the different topics that were touched on throughout the show, whether it be infidelity and the difficulties of regaining trust with a partner once you've lost it, navigating a world that wasn't necessarily made for you, or the difficulties regarding sexuality and the fear, complications, and confusion of coming out. It was all put together in an organic way that seemed natural to the viewer, I would 10/10 recommend it to anyone to watch.