A Superpower

A Superpower

by Ethan Hill -
Number of replies: 1

While most superpowers are oriented towards having one flamboyant and super cool aspect that people can usually see, the superpower of my choosing would be quite a bit more subtle. I have always struggled to find motivation to do, well, most anything. Whether it's as predictable as going to work or as effortless as walking to the kitchen to fill up my glass of water it's all just so difficult. Being able to fly and move objects with my mind might sound like good alternatives, however the effort I would have to put in is still there! As such the superpower I would choose would be to be able to fill anything up, or in other words multiply anything. This would solve all of my problems! No more needing to get up and fill my water again, no more going to work because I can just fill up my wallet again too, and my gas tank will never be empty again (no more paying high prices for gas on the side of the interstate on long road trips). The best part of all? No more waiting on the waiter at Olive Garden to bring me another bread basket, I'll just fill it right back up myself.