My Recommended TV Show

My Recommended TV Show

by Stephanie Durham -
Number of replies: 1

Did you love the show: The Office? Were you left hungry and wanting another but better television show that gave you a deep connection with the characters. Do you like miniature horses? Well let me tell you about a wonderful show called "Parks and Recreation". Transported to Pawnee, Indiana you will follow along the humble city servants of the parks department. I must warn you to stay clear of the library though, for those that work there are absolutely atrocious. In this small town something unfortunate has happened to one of the beloved citizens. Meet Andy Dwyer. Andy was walking to his girlfriend, Ann Perkins, home when he tragically fell into a deep hole and broke both of his legs. Rightfully upset Ann Perkins went to a city meeting demanding that the hole by her house be filled so no one else has to go through what poor Mr. Dwyer went through. Venture through seven magical seasons of laughter, heartache, anger, and joy. Meet the greatest miniature horse to ever live and find out if the hole ever gets filled.    

In reply to Stephanie Durham

Re: My Recommended TV Show

by Sarah Staggs -
I've tried watching The Office but I cannot get into it. I really fail to connect with the show or find humor in it. I know a lot of people that really enjoy it though. Everybody likes something.