Go Watch Castlevania on Netflix

Go Watch Castlevania on Netflix

by Luna Uribe -
Number of replies: 0

Depending on your age, you may remember the Castlevania games on different Nintendo Systems. Well, they made a show based on the games. I myself never played the games, but there are some noticeable differences; the show is way more mature, the show focuses on Alucard, Belmont, and Sypha, and there is no chicken in the walls of Dracula's castle. Now I know that the lack of chicken in the walls may turn you away from this show, but I can promise you the writing is amazing. Only 22 episodes across 3 seasons, it is a quick binge. And if you're missing Game of Thrones I can promise this has the same grittiness and gore with better writing and hopefully a better ending. The animation style is that of anime with breathtaking fight scenes that remind me of classic shogun animation. Every character is nuanced and three-dimensional. Every twist and turn exciting and shocking. And I just need to re-iterate the animation is amazing! So if you're into hot vampires, hate the church, or love a good story watch Castlevania on Netflix.