Dog or cat person?

Dog or cat person?

by Taylor Farver -
Number of replies: 24
Dogs vs cats go 
In reply to Taylor Farver

Re: Dog or cat person?

by Megan Rubidoux -
Dog person. I just have always enjoyed having little puppies or dogs around versus cats. Plus cats have an odor my nose doesn't like as much as dog dander. I know sounds crazy, but it is what I like.

by Kalea Brick -
DOGS! I have had 5 cats in my lifetime and the only one I have ever liked was our barn cat that only came to the door to show us his latest mouse or to get food. I have a 100 lbs. German Shepherd and a little 35 lbs. Border Collie and they are like my children!

by Harper Kast -
Dogs! What do you see more of; service dogs or cats? Dogs are obviously the superior pet.

by Kendra Sanders -
I would definitely have to pick cats because I have owned so many of them since I was a little girl and I have never really been able to form a bond with dogs.

by Ty Figueroa -
Dog person but my girlfriend and I have gotten a kitten recently and she is now obsessed with me! Im slowly turning into a cat person.

by Mary McConahay -
I love both dogs and cats, however I am personally more of a cat person. I have two adorable chunky kitty cats, but my boyfriend has an adorable doggo who I love very much.

by Jara Groff -
I prefer cats. They are for the most part pretty independent. I like an animal that is not super needy.

by Olisha Schrock -
I have a cat so I am a bit parcel to them, but I do love dogs. I would love to get one eventually.

by Susie Chambers -
Absolutely a dog person! I'm allergic to cats, but they also just don't seem like an interesting pet to have.

by Becky Briggs -
Cats hands down. No slobbery kisses or lanky forearms to knock you down when you enter your house. Instead, cats are cuddly and compassionate, much more elegant and sophisticated than dogs. Plus, just look at the two, cats have such adorable little faces!

by Keeley Crowson -
Neither. I say we let things return to its natural state. Let them roam free. Liberate pets 2021.