TV show- Family Guy

TV show- Family Guy

by Jade Meithof -
Number of replies: 0

If i had to recommend a TV show to people i would probably recommend family guy. I personally find it very funny , i do have to put out a warning that it isn't really a family show, and it it isn't a  show for small children even though it is animated it has a lot of adult content in it. It is about a family that lives in Rhode island the dad (peter) isn't very bright, but he does his best to support his family. The mother ( Louise) is a stay at home mom who does her best to take care of her family and he a productive part of her community all while putting up with peter's shenanigans. The oldest son (Chris) is over weight and not very popular in school, he doesn't have any friends and is constantly harassed by the evil monkey that lives in his closet. The daughter ( Meg) is not popular at school either and is constantly made fun of by the other kids at school along with the other members in her family. She dreams of having a boyfriend and falling in love but it never seems to work out for her. The baby of the family (Stewie) is an evil genius and he is always plotting on how to kill his mother and take over the world. The dog (Brian) is the babies best friend and also a writer, he always seems to be trying to submit his book or play to someone with not a lot of success. There are a lot of other characters in the show, if you want something light and funny to watch that you don't really have to pay a lot of attention to i would recommend this show for sure.