Favorite Anime

Favorite Anime

by Daniela Cortes Montesinos -
Number of replies: 6

If I had to choose my all time favorite anime it would definitely be One-Punch Man. One-Punch Man is an anime with great humor and emotion. What makes the main character different from the rest is being an ordinary human while the other characters have unbelievable abilities. It's quite interesting because the main character over rules/powers the rest of the characters despite being a normal human. With one punch, the main character destroys the enemy completely. However, with such ability at hand came lots of time and training until the main character became bold. 

In reply to Daniela Cortes Montesinos

Re: Favorite Anime

by Danae Fouts -
Cool! I watched the first season on Netflix. I think Haikyuu is my favorite anime right now, but I don't have a lot to draw from. I just love all the characters and drama. It's definitely a show that spurs you to move when watching.

by Arisa Yamamura -
That's a really good and funny show! I have a lot of favorites to choose from, but I really liked Assassination Classroom, Samurai Champloo, and Noragami. And if you're up for a challenge, I recommend watching One Piece!!

by Dylan Burmood -
season 1 is fantastic! 2 not so much.
my favorites are fairy tale
shield hero
evengelon.
i din't spell checks this at all. bye

by Jacki Dreamer -
If you love one punch man you should check out Mob psycho 100 it's made by some of the same creators I think. Also a huge fan of one punch man! I can't remember exactly but there is some cool history behind one punch man and how it came into anime form. Something to do with multiple artists I think. Also, I don't think they ever intended it to be as big of a hit as it was or something like that. Anyways huge fan <3
My favorites are
Fairytail
one punch man
attack on titans
sword art online
steins gate
angels of death
bleach (except the end)
Tokyo ghoul
idk I love anime so there's some of my tops favs I guess

by Paige Tavernier -
I have never heard of this anime but am definitely going to look it up now! My favorite anime is Naruto, there's always a good moral in every episode and so intense with emotions. And I love ramen.