Coffee or Tea ?

Coffee or Tea ?

Bởi Liberty Ulm -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 195
Which is better to drink in the morning ?
Để phản hồi tới Liberty Ulm

Re: Coffee or Tea ?

Bởi Madysen Jacob -

Bởi Tina Stanley -
Coffee in the morn... tea later in the day.

Bởi Steve Perkins -
December 16th, 1773. Boston Tea Party. Enough said
Để phản hồi tới Steve Perkins

Bởi Kaily Tollenaar -
tea... coffee has too much of a bitter taste for me. Even with creamer, I'm a tea and smoothie person.

Bởi Jenna Seele -
In the morning, realistically, water. But who actually does that? I drink coffee most of the time for the caffeine, but I prefer tea because there are so many different varieties. I love seasonal teas, specifically. And herbals.

Bởi Misty Glenn -
I drink coffee in the mornings and I am one of those people where if I didn't have my coffee yet then you don't want to talk to me. I try to be nice but it is hard without my caffeinated filter.

Bởi Brett Landgren -
Well, in the morning I need my dirty bean water to wake up and get the gears greased and moving. However I LOVE rooibos tea. Rooibos tea is an African red tea and it is amazing with a bit of sugar.

Bởi Seth Russell -
I try to stay away from any caffeine or other stimulates. I like to keep my mind in its natural state, so I go for herbal teas!! In the morning I go for a quart of lemon water.

Bởi Danyelle Thomas -
Oh, coffee without a doubt for sure! I am an absolute coffee fanatic with a fancy high-end espresso machine along with other various coffee brewing methods at home. I have to have my coffee every day to function in life.

Bởi Samantha Reed -
Depends on how you're wanting your day to go. If you want to get going and get things done, coffee. If you want to have an easy going day and just take things one at a time, tea is a very relaxing AND can be caffeinated option.

Bởi Mary Tucker -
Definitely coffee in the morning with cream and sugar. the Nestles CoffeeMate Sweetened Original is the best. In the big pump bottle! Tea is the afternoon drink of choice. Iced and sweetened. Mmm..

Bởi Sonia Tellez -
It depends. If i have to go to work; coffee. If I am curling up with a good book? Tea. Hands down. If I wanna feel fancy, a matcha latte. Everything has a time and place.