Coffee or Tea ?

Coffee or Tea ?

by Liberty Ulm -
Number of replies: 195
Which is better to drink in the morning ?
In reply to Liberty Ulm

Re: Coffee or Tea ?

by Madysen Jacob -
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Tina Stanley -
Coffee in the morn... tea later in the day.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Steve Perkins -
December 16th, 1773. Boston Tea Party. Enough said
In reply to Steve Perkins

by Kaily Tollenaar -
tea... coffee has too much of a bitter taste for me. Even with creamer, I'm a tea and smoothie person.
In reply to Kaily Tollenaar

by Emily Moore -
I agree also tea can be created using almost any natural organism and has a much wider flavor index.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Jenna Seele -
In the morning, realistically, water. But who actually does that? I drink coffee most of the time for the caffeine, but I prefer tea because there are so many different varieties. I love seasonal teas, specifically. And herbals.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Rachel Larkin -
I am a big coffee first thing in the morning person, Coffeys through the day and tea to end the night <3
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Misty Glenn -
I drink coffee in the mornings and I am one of those people where if I didn't have my coffee yet then you don't want to talk to me. I try to be nice but it is hard without my caffeinated filter.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Sydney Brinson -
As a person that has worked in a coffee shop for three years, I will always have a soft spot for coffee.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Abril Uribe -
I have to go with tea. I don't like the bitter taste of coffee but can always rely on tea to calm me down!
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Belle Regalado -
I personally prefer coffee over tea to drink in the morning but my little twist is I add ice to make it a cold drink.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Katie Michaels -

During the winter I drink coffee in the morning . During the summer I drink tea in the morning .

In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Brett Landgren -
Well, in the morning I need my dirty bean water to wake up and get the gears greased and moving. However I LOVE rooibos tea. Rooibos tea is an African red tea and it is amazing with a bit of sugar.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Rosa Clay -

I drink neither I get back migraines, but if I were too it would be Tea like. 

In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Seth Russell -
I try to stay away from any caffeine or other stimulates. I like to keep my mind in its natural state, so I go for herbal teas!! In the morning I go for a quart of lemon water.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Blake Niemann -
I feel as though something about tea is just so soothing and calming. I am going to have to go with tea on this one due to it really waking me up nicely to the new day.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Danyelle Thomas -
Oh, coffee without a doubt for sure! I am an absolute coffee fanatic with a fancy high-end espresso machine along with other various coffee brewing methods at home. I have to have my coffee every day to function in life.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Samantha Reed -
Depends on how you're wanting your day to go. If you want to get going and get things done, coffee. If you want to have an easy going day and just take things one at a time, tea is a very relaxing AND can be caffeinated option.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Cassidy Atkinson -
I tend to go back and fourth between coffee and tea. I will say this though, whatever I do choose it's always going to be served on ice.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Mary Tucker -
Definitely coffee in the morning with cream and sugar. the Nestles CoffeeMate Sweetened Original is the best. In the big pump bottle! Tea is the afternoon drink of choice. Iced and sweetened. Mmm..
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Caden Sullivan -
I like both, but coffee is usually to strong for me, I don't like adding sugar or creamer, so it's usually tea.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Michael Martell -
Coffee is a must in the morning. In the evening when winding down from a busy or stressful day is when I have a cup of tea.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Rachel Biscoe -
I would have to say tea because tea is calming and often has ingredients that are good for digestion.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Sonia Tellez -
It depends. If i have to go to work; coffee. If I am curling up with a good book? Tea. Hands down. If I wanna feel fancy, a matcha latte. Everything has a time and place.
In reply to Liberty Ulm

by Geneva Buttler -
Not much of a coffee fan unless it is from Dutch Bros. Normally, I get my Zero Sugar Sweet Tea from Grocery Outlet or Safeway.