Discussion Board vs Blog

Discussion Board vs Blog

por Usuario eliminado -
Número de respuestas: 1

Are we going to be using this discussion board instead of the blog from now on?

I think it would be a good idea to, because it's exclusive to those enrolled in the Horticulture Club on moodle (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong). Then we wouldn't have to worry about scrolling through other people's posts, and could still comment on entries and discussions. Not to mention it's very easy to find, right on the Club's home page.

Peggy, you could still write a blog entry each week like you already do, just do it on here instead of the blog. You could include in the title of each new discussion you start with the date of the Hort Club meeting that week, so we can easily keep track of all the different discussions started.

Does that make sense? Feel free to comment with any questions/comments/suggestions! Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea or if we should go another route.

Thanks,

Jeanie

En respuesta a Usuario eliminado

Re: Discussion Board vs Blog

por Usuario eliminado -
Jeanie, sure does make sense.  Just don't know how to go about it.  I think this would be more appropriate as well as more exclusive to hort. club.  I will do my best to find out how to go about it and go from there.  THanks so much . Peggy.