Why The 100 is my favorite show and why its awful

Why The 100 is my favorite show and why its awful

by Madilyn Slay -
Number of replies: 0
Have you ever wanted to watch a show that is doing phenomenally well its first 4 seasons and then decides to change the direction of the entire plot in its final 3 seasons? Have you ever wanted to watch a show where the main character, who always fails to fulfill her "destiny" and is saved by someone else, somehow still manages to take all the credit? Have you ever watched the hit 2010 movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid and thought "I wonder what Rodrick is up to now?" Do you enjoy constant twists you that you suspected from the start but gaslit yourself into not believing so much that it still shocked you when you were correct? Do you enjoy the occasional silly episodes of a rather serious TV show? Do you enjoy when a show introduces a new storyline and doesn't acknowledge it until 3 episodes later? Do you love shows that make you so infuriated with the writers, but you still love it anyways? Well this is the perfect show for you. I recommend it. And if you for whatever reason listen to me and watch this show, I'm so sorry for what you're about to go through. Goodluck. Keep young children out of the room.