Things to do during covid

Re: Things to do during covid

by Daniel Gross -
Number of replies: 0
A lot of this is going to depend on your personal interests, and what you have access to, but here are some general ideas:
- Running/Walking/Hiking (something simple that anyone can do if you just want to feel good about yourself and don't find it monotonous as some people do — if you're able to, listening to music or a podcast can definitely make it much more enjoyable and worthwhile)
- Badminton (don't even really need a net — I usually just rally back and forth with someone on some open field)
- Volleyball (again — no net required. Just find someone to hit it back and forth with)
- Catch/Frisbee/Frisbee golf (don't necessarily need a friend for any of these — depends on preference though and if you care about how weird you might look playing by yourself)
- Hacky Sack (not for everyone — takes a sizeable amount of dedicated practice, but a very inexpensive activity that you can try out if interested. Plus once you get good, it becomes a skill that you can impress buddies with)
- Stone skipping (very fun once you get the hang of it — just need a good location)

Those are about all the things that I could think of that I personally enjoy and think are relatively easy for most people to do. Curious if any of these are appealing to you or if you plan on trying them.