Student Support at LBCC
1. Student Support (Non-Academic)
Linn-Benton Community College is exactly that: a community. As a student, you can find excellent support here, and not just for academic issues. We have trained counselors to help with personal emergencies, student groups to help you find further community, and caring staff that can assist in navigating local resources. Here are a few useful student support links for non-academic services:
- Child Care: This page can help you find child care in our area (or on our campus) and offers information on parenting education.
- Counseling: Professional counseling staff can help with academic, career, or personal counseling and with referrals to local services. Use this page to contact them or make an appointment.
- Career Center: From writing a resume to finding a job, the Career Center can assist you with every step of the college-to-work process.
- Veterans' Center: This includes information on how to connect with the on-campus center and resources for contacting the VA. They are also located in Forum 110/109.