Due: Sunday, April 7, 2019, 11:55 PM
Assignment #1 One Drive
- Log into the computer with your Single Sign On
- Create a Single Sign On (if you couldn't before and repeat step 1 by logging out and logging in under your profile)
- Access your school email account
- Read and understand the contact/email policy
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/ and log into our Onedrive or create one with a personal or new email account (if you create a new account, keep track of all log ins on the "notes" of your smartphone
- Open a blank excel workbook (IF YOU ARE ASKED TO UPDATE, CLICK YES), *Author it*, save as "ICA 1 'Your Name'" to desktop
- Click onto your "file explorer" and click on tab selection on the left called "onedrive". (if you do not see it, let me know)
- Log into your OneDrive here when it prompts after clicking it
- Now go back to excel file "ICA 1 'Your Name'" and save it to "Browse" and then click "OneDrive"
- Go to your OneDrive on the https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/, do you see "ICA 1 'Your Name'"? if you do, you did it right. If not, please ask me for help in class
- Then, send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org titled "BA 101B CRN: 43801" and attach your "ICA 1 'Your Name'" to it. (WARNING: If you attach the excel while it is still open, it will attach as a "Corrupted File
- Upload to Moodle from your OneDrive
- Understand this statement: If assignments are NOT "Authored" or uploaded correctly by due date/time, you receive 0 credit. Any assignments that are lost due to system crashes, you receive 0 credit, and if I chose to use another computer besides the PC desktops on LBCC campus, that is not an excuse to have assignments done correctly. To avoid all of this, I will log in to the computer under my name, save excel files immediately to the desktop and OneDrive, and double check I have successfully uploaded the right file and authored it before due dates/times.