This past week was all about finalizing work on the class project and presentation.
This is the plan for Monday, June 10:
1) Meet in class at 11:25/11:30 and walk to pizza restaurant for lunch
2) Project presentations start at 1:00.
I expect 7-8 guests, including CS instructors, LBCC CIO, and SEM dean.
As far as the slides, Please include:
1) One slide that explains the service (the what?)
2) One slide that explain benefits to the service (the why?)
3) One slide that talks about your class project experience (retrospective).
As far as the service demo:
1) Demo the entire service in classroom
2) Tape demo and play it in classroom (could speed parts of it)
3) Combo (start demo, use snips, and finally demo working service).
Looking forward to lunch and presentations on Monday.