We wanted to share an important and time-sensitive update concerning the Moodle Mobile App. Beginning February 1, 2021, you may no longer have access to the current Moodle Mobile App. We ask that you please switch over to the free Open LMS Mobile App.
With Open LMS Mobile, you have access to all of the same features you may have already been using in the Moodle Mobile App as well as additional premium features that are freely available within Open LMS Mobile, allowing you to:
- Communicate with your instructor and classmates in one place
- Send Facebook-style messages and notifications
- Record video, audio, and take pictures
- Track your online classes
- Download content for offline use
The Open LMS Mobile App is available for both Apple and Android tablets and mobile devices.
How do I get the Open LMS/Moodle Mobile App?
- Download the Open LMS official mobile app for your mobile device
- Once downloaded and opened, enter our Moodle site: moodle.linnbenton.edu
- Click on the pencil icon to Connect to your site
- When prompted to log in via the SSO portal, enter your LBCC credentials
(LBCC Student ID and password)
- Click the blue Sign in button to access your Moodle Dashboard
Congratulations! You now have access to Moodle via your mobile device!
NEW FOR EVERYONE
- Access your courses directly from your mobile device
- Download content for offline access
- Update your profile information
- Receive course notifications and messages
NEW FOR STUDENTS
- View your course grades and awarded badges on your profile
NEW FOR FACULTY
- Grade assignments both online and offline